+44 (0)1392 248567 info@carbongc.com

Compliance Services

SAP Calculations and EPC’s


Under Part L of Building Regulations all new buildings, including renovations and extensions, need their energy and CO2 emissions to be shown in a SAP calculation before work can commence on site.

Daylight Calculation


Natural light within the home is critical for personal comfort levels and reducing the need for artificial light. Both The Code and Local authorities may expect Daylight Calculations to demonstrate adequate natural light.

SBEM Calculations


Part L of the Building Regulation requires SBEM energy Calculations for each building on a development before work can commence.

Acoustic Testing


Party walls and floors in new buildings and conversions need to demonstrate their acoustic performance through pre-completion site testing or by licensing Robust Details to satisfy Part E and Code for Sustainable Homes.

Air Leakage Testing


A Building requires controlled ventilation but no drafts so internal warmth can’t escape. By testing, any holes or cracks in the building fabric can be fixed to ensure your project complies.

Water Calculations


New dwellings in England and Wales are required to demonstrate water usage of less than 125 litres per person per day. There are even more challenging targets under the Code for Sustainable Homes, where required.

Display Energy Certificates (DECs)


If you own a building used by public authorities or services which is more than 15 months old and over 500sqm, you need to have an on-site Display Energy Certificate (DEC).

Ready to talk?

If you'd like to talk to us about your project, do get in touch.